As of June 30, 2018, live e-Tutoring has been discontinued.
Please click here for more information.

Bonjour!

edited August 2011 in French
Welcome to the Living Language French Community Forum. Feel free to post questions, share tips, or ask for advice on how to learn or use your new language. Share a link to a great recipe for your favorite French dish. Suggest a French film that you've seen. Tell us about how you used French on a recent trip.

Our goal is to make this a forum for people who love not only the French language, but also French culture. Allez-y!

Comments

• Bonjour! 

My name is Sev, and I am excited to be part of the extraordinary Living Language team as a French tutor.

Raised in the Loire Valley, I have travelled the world and taught French language for many years, and so I will be happy to help you master your skills in this much loved Romance language which is French.

Learning should be fun & live, as life itself!
  • Bonjour
    Je m'appelle Xuan-Nga (ça se prononce presque comme Sonia) et je suis aussi tutrice pour le français. Je suis d'origine vietnamienne mais j'ai grandi dans le sud-est de la France: Marseille, Toulon, Nice. J'ai aussi vécu quelques années à Paris avant de partir pour les Etats-Unis!
    On dit souvent que le français est une langue difficile à apprendre mais vous verrez qu'avec un peu de persévérance, ça peut être amusant voire même passionnant!
    A bientôt!

Hello
    My name is Xuan-Nga (pronounced almost like Sonia) and I am also a French e-tutor.
    I am originally from Vietnam but grew up in the South East of France: Marseille, Toulon, Nice. I also lived for a few years in Paris before moving to the States.
    French is often considered a difficult language to learn but you'll see that with some determination, learning can become fun and exciting!
Register or Sign In to comment.