As of June 30, 2018, live e-Tutoring has been discontinued.
Please click here for more information.

Is anyone else seeing all of their data erased?

edited February 2014 in French
Yesterday, the website showed that I had completed all of Essential French. Today, it shows I am at 26% and have not successfully completed any lessons. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Yes. I have completed 4 lessons in Essential Spanish and it shows I have only completed 13%.
  • What is going on?? 
  • edited February 2014
    Don't worry; your progress has not been erased. Progress is calculated based on the medal count, and there is currently a small glitch with the medal counter. Your data is still there, it's just being counted incorrectly. We have a fix that we're getting ready to roll out that will track your status correctly again. We'll let you know as soon as the website has been updated. 

Thanks for your patience!
  • Thank you, the glitch appears to have been fixed today.
  • edited February 2014
    My stars and trophies are still gone.  However, my 'completion bars' appear to be accurate.  Is there any word on a fix?  I really depend on the stars and trophies.  They are not only bookmarks for me, they also have a motivating effect.  Not having this data is a problem that I hope is corrected soon.  P.S.  I just noticed that this is under French...If it makes a difference, or helps with tracking down the issue, I am taking German.
Register or Sign In to comment.